Visa procedures

Hi all,

I am Kristi from Albania and I am talking on behalf of selected people from Kosova as well.
As I was reading through the information online I found a paragraph in the official website which says:

"Furthermore, foreign nationals who have been invited to attend
international conferences, sporting events, trade fairs or other
activities in Taiwan—organized, co-organized, or sponsored by central
government agencies—are also eligible for an eVisa. Such foreign
nationals must obtain an Ecode from the host organization in Taiwan
(n.b., not the Bureau of Consular Affairs) prior to submitting an online
application for an eVisa."

Also, together with the online application they require beforehand these documents:

*In order to issue a visa we need:

original passport valid at least 6 months

airline ticket

application form filled on line and stamped

one photo (passport size)

copy of the payment

So, I am afraid that we might need in advance the flight tickets.

Please feel free to make any comment or suggestion on how do you think would be the best to proceed with this.

Thank you,
Kristi

--
Kristi Progri  |   kristi.progri94@gmail.com |  Board Member at Open Labs