Re: Tourism in Taiwan

Hi,

While I know not much about the tourism spots, if you are going help us for the event, I would like to invite you to Mozilla Community Space Taipei, which is close to Kuanghua Electronic Market.  OCF.tw's office is just upstairs from there.

https://moztw.org/space

Mozillians and Wikipedians have their meetup every Friday, starts at 19:30.  You can also contact me if you want to go in any other time; I am one of the keyholders.

Yao Wei