Re: Deadline for eCode for VISA is Jun 13

Hello Merlettaia,
I just wanted to inform you that you did a lame job of sending your personal information on a group message, though I seriously doubt anyone here you misuse your information, I would like to ask you to contact the admin for Debian for removal of your message from the public archive https://lists.debian.org/debconf-discuss/2018/06/msg00006.html
maybe any mentors could help you with that, and make sure to be careful next time, cheers.

Regards,
Kartik Kulkarni