IRC orga meeting for MiniDebConf in Hamburg in May 2018

Hi,

so some people said they wanted to help making that MiniDebConf in Hamburg
happen, which I'm much looking forward to! :) So here's how to get involved:

we will have the 1st orga meeting to plan preparing the Mini DebConf (which
will take place from the May 16-20 2018) on IRC on irc.ofct.net in the channel

	#debconf-hamburg
	on Monday, October 27th 2017, at 19 UTC (=20 CET)

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2018/MiniDebConfHamburg is the general
place for all things orga. Quoting from that very page:

Open tasks

    [ ] agree on levels of sponsorship
    [ ] send out call for sponsors before December 1st 2017, so companies can account for this in their 2018 budget
    [ ] add registration to this wikipage
    [ ] ask for help from publicity team
    [ ] ask videoteam for help
    [ ] make cost estimate
    [ ] form sponsors team
    [ ] form content team
    [ ] announcement/CfP on d-d-a
    [ ] find sponsors
    [ ] form frontdesk team and location at the venue
    [ ] logo
    [ ] tshirts

Further (meetings) announcements and discussions about the mini debconf shall
take place on debian-events-eu@l.d.o (only), I (currently?) think a dedicated
mailinglist is overkill. A summary from the meeting will also be posted
to debian-events-eu@l.d.o. And I'll try to come up with an agenda before the
meeting.

Looking forward to see you on IRC & in May in Hamburg!

--
cheers,
	Holger