debconf-discuss moved to lists.debian.org

Hi,

if you received that mail I successfully moved the debconf-discuss list
to lists.debian.org. That means it isn't hosted by mailman anymore, but by
smartmail - please check our docs on how to manage yourself [1]. The
posting address is now debconf-discuss@lists.debian.org and the list is hosted
at https://lists.debian.org/debconf-discuss/.

We will establish an alias from the old posting address to the new asap, but
please update any docs to the new address.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask via
listmaster@lists.debian.org or #debian-lists@oftc.

Yours
Alex - Listmaster of the day