Re: [Debconf-discuss] Mont Royal Run tomorrow?

I'm interested, but i can't confirm right now because i'll have to see if i have time.

Samuel Henrique <samueloph>

On 11/08/17 at 20:38 +0530, Kartik Mistry wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Time to burn calories before heading to home!
>
> Mont Royal is nice place to do some hill run in the Montreal. We can
> gather early around 6.15 at 2701 gate and go together via subway train
> to Mont Royal station and run till top, relax and run back and be at
> venue by 9.00 AM.
>
> I'm not sure about correct entrance to path, but will figure out by night.

There's at least one entrance on top of Rue Peel (Peel Metro station,
green line), with stairways up to the view point. See
https://www.strava.com/activities/1120563354

Maybe going that way is easier both for you (no metro change since Peel
is on green line) and for people at RVC who might join (like me :-))?

Maybe we could setup another meeting point at the corner of Shebrooke
and Peel for RVC people, around 6.45?

Note that I'm unlikely to run 10K tomorrow morning.

Lucas