Re: [Debconf-discuss] "vintage" phone power charger requested

On 2017-08-08 13:35, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:
Anybody has a phone power charger which fits my Nokia 108 Dual SIM
Microsoft Mobile RM-944?  These cheap dumb phones where produced in
2013/2014, they don't charge via USB.  My phone is about to loose
power, it'd be cool if I could use a charger for a couple of hours, one
of these days.

I'm using a simple Nokia from 2013, probably a Nokia 100. Catch me around the conference to see if the socket looks compatible.

Moray