Re: [Debconf-discuss] Impersonating my wife and daughter

Hi Tiago,

On Tue, Aug 01, 2017 at 09:10:05PM -0400, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> So nice, Andreas!

> Can I use you idea and make Tassia present as well?

Thanks.

> Then she can even meet your family here and take pictures all together :)

Pretty please do so.  BTW, I did not invented that idea.  In 1992 I was
on a conference of physics students.  May be at *that* time physics
students conferences were the most crazy ones. :-P  One of the attendees
did it like me - and you will admit if you have seen this you will not
forget.  My enhancement was just to let people pick a favourite image
from a set. ;-)

Tiago, I would love to see you and me impersonating our wifes. :-P

See you

     Andreas.