[Debconf-discuss] Does US Visa help getting into Canada in any way?

Hi there!

I clearly remember someone (unfortunately I cannot remember whom), telling me US Visa (B1/B2) helped that person to get into Canada or helped shortening down the process of getting the Canadian Visa.

I spent several hours trying to dive into the Canadian documentation (some of them waiting for the site to be up, since it come and goes all the freaking time) which appears to mention in a parabolic way that It might help, but (quote): It depends on your situation, the document and the method of travel you plan to use.

So no much of help there.
It appears that there's a company/institution/something like that, that helps easing up the process of getting a Visa for Canada, but it involves getting into a building and paying some fees that, you might not need to do at all if you go through an electronic (as, getting it online) way.

Does anyone know something about that?

Any advices would be awesome since I usually get very frustrated by paperwork :(

Thanks in advance!

Dererk

--
Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
                -- Steve Jobs (1955-2011)