Re: [Debconf-discuss] US laptop ban and DebConf

Hi,

This thread started out okay, and some practical advice followed.  But
it's already gone the way of a recent thread on debian-private.  For
that I came up with this procmail rule:

:0:
* ^List-Id:.*debian-private.lists\.debian\.org
* ^Subject:.*\[off\-topic\]
$HOME/.maildir/.Trash/

To avoid having to unsubscribe from debconf-discuss, I now suggest:

:0:
* ^List-Id:.*debconf-discuss.lists\.debconf\.org
* ^Subject:.*US laptop ban and DebConf
$HOME/.maildir/.Trash/

Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 10:34:10PM +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> > Respectfully...
>
> > Could we please keep politics out of any Debian list?
>
> No.
>
> Have a nice day.

It's really sad, that I need to start doing things like this now:

:0:
* ^(From|To):.*vorlon.debian\.org
$HOME/.maildir/.Trash/

since mails like these are harming my productivity and motivation
recently.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain