[Debconf-discuss] Just a very late outcome of DebConf14 in Heidelberg

Hi folks,

two Debian umbrellas made it in our local newspaper[1].  (Well, I was
*not* asked by the newspaper whether they are allowed to use my private
photos but anyway I would have given permission - just to note something
about "quality journalism").  This (only German) article partly descibes
the effect that Debian had to increase what started as the Partnership
between two cities.  The two images are showing my Vietnamese "daughter"
Minh and me once at my place after DebConf 14 and recently at Minh's
place in Vietnam.  I'm hereby thankful to Debian for supporting Minh who
keeps on translating the Debian website to Vietnamese.  We are looking
forward to meet in Montreal to take another umbrella foto. ;-)

See you

    Andreas.

[1] http://www.volksstimme.de/lokal/wernigerode/klimaschutz-partnerschaft-bewegt-die-gemueter

--