Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] DebConf17 logo: call for proposals

Hi Mehdi

It seemed important enough to Jerome to extend the deadline in the hope
of getting more proposals. I was trying to help him to achieve that with
the tools we have. It is up to him, nothing is enforced.

I thought this was a no-brainer and didn't need an explanation…

I think it is a great idea, and I for one must get my butt into gear and get the concepts sent to him too.
He has been very understanding.

Nice to open it to all though helps with variety.

Regards
Tammy

--
Mehdi