Re: [Debconf-discuss] Packaging tutorial - newcomers welcome! 14:00, Friday, Menzies 11

On Thu, 7 Jul 2016, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

(ADVERTISEMENT: This message brought to you by the how-can-i-help package! Try it today to find out how YOU can help Debian!)

This event is a self-driven packaging tutorial. Attendees of all backgrounds are welcome. You will work through Lucas Nussbaum's well-tested documentation and learn about:

- How to compile a Debian source package into a Debian binary package

- How to create new packages for Debian

and more.

Please attend if you are INTERESTED IN HANDS-ON LEARNING, and please attend if you are WILLING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS! All levels welcome. I hope

...I hope that next time, I am able to finish my sentences!

And I hope you will attend!