Re: [Debconf-discuss] late announcement for a talk at DebConf16 in Menzies 11: KERN - the radio astronomy software suite used at SKA, based on Ubuntu

On Thu, Jul 07, 2016 at 12:03:06PM +0200, Gijs Molenaar wrote:
> Hi! I was asked to announce my last minute talk here.
>
> Title:
>
> KERN - the radio astronomy software suite used at SKA, based on Ubuntu

It's not clear _when_ this talk is scheduled? Was it given during lunch
break already?

Ah, you are right, I didn't say that. It was at 14:00. But it was added to the schedule so you could have seen it there.

--
Gijs Molenaar