Re: [Debconf-discuss] Tennis courts

On Tue, Jul 05, 2016 at 01:48:32PM +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 05-07-16 11:45, martin f krafft wrote:
> > also sprach Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> [2016-07-05 11:10 +0200]:
> >> So rather than trying to organize a tournament, I'm going to call
> >> Connie later today and reserve a court and two rackets[1] for,
> >> say, two hours on thursday thursday afternoon, from 16:00 through
> >> 18:00.
> >
> > I'm in. Depending on price, maybe reserve two courts. Unless we are
> > a lot of people, I think I'd prefer at least to start out with
> > singles.
>
> I'm in and I'm fine with all, but have a slight preference for doubles :).

I couldn't find Connie on Tuesday, but I just came back from the tennis
courts.

We've reserved court 1 or 2 (we get to choose) from 16:00. I've also
asked for two rackets, which will cost us 70R per racket (so 140R in
total). However, since they close at 17:00, we'll have to give them back
by then. Since Dimitri and myself both brought a racket, that means that
between 16:00 and 17:00 we can play some doubles, and between 17:00
until essentially when we're tired of it, we can play some singles.

I suggest we meet up there at 15:45 or thereabouts, and that we all pay
a bit for the rent of the rackets.

See you then,

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,