Re: [Debconf-discuss] Food places in CT [Was: Re: [Debconf-team] volunteering for the debconf by non-locals - queries.]

> > > Bernelle Verster dijo [Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 06:38:38PM +0200]:

We've been thinking about going tonight. Who's interested to join?
Preliminary meeting is at 18:15 in front of Fuller.

Michael
--

Michael Meskes
Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org