Re: [Debconf-discuss] Last call for keys for keysigning in Cape Town, South Africa

On Mon 2016-06-27 13:46:16 -0400, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 05:12:42PM +0200, Nicolas Braud-Santoni wrote:
>
>>     https://debian-administration.org/users/dkg/weblog/97
>
> He makes some valid points, but that doesn't necessarily mean we should
> drop comments in lists of keys for signing parties. They exist, they are
> part of the UID, and they have some valid uses (even if they're mostly
> misused today). The fact that they often contain junk does not change
> that.

fwiw, when generating lists for the KSP, i think we should include
comments just to make it easier to tease people who have unncessary
comments in their User IDs, and thereby discourage the practice :)

    --dkg, sad to miss seeing everyone in person over the coming week