[Debconf-discuss] Sending postcards

Hi debconf-discuss,

I managed to send some postcards earlier. Here is the procedure that I worked out for anyone else with filial duties:

 a) Bought cards from the UCT shop. These are actually greetings cards, not postcards (ie. so they can stand up like " /\ ")  so I had to cut them in half. They were probably 10 ZAR each.

 b) Went to the post office and ask for an "international postcard stamp". It cost 17 ZAR for 2.

 c) Posted it in the British-style red postbox immediately outside.

Hope that helps someone.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.