From: Nicolas Dandrimont
Sent: Saturday 25 June 2016 11:27
To: debconf-announce@lists.debconf.org
Reply To: debconf-discuss@lists.debconf.org
Subject: [Debconf-announce] Cheese and Wine party arrangements

Greetings,

The emphatic absence of cheese cabal would like to inform you of the upcoming
cheese arrangements, for the Monday July 4th (at 20:30) Cheese and Wine party.

The people who braved customs and smuggled cheese in are welcome to make
refrigerated deposits in the nervous orga room fridge at Fuller Hall. Please
make sure that your goods are properly labeled with your nickname, and that
they are recorded on the wiki[1]. We will collect liquid stuff closer to the
party.

[1]: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/CheeseWineBoF

If you didn't take your chance at customs, we will make a cheese trip to add
more choice and quantity to the Party. You are welcome to contribute to this
with some money, or to make a shop run yourself. Please arrange your Cheese
Team donation with myself directly. We'll probably have a box at Front Desk
when that exists.

Feel free to contact me by email or at +27 81 732 5975 if I'm not reachable,
and I'll make sure to find you.

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont