Re: [Debconf-discuss] 5km parkrun: Saturday morning 8:00am

Quoting Bernelle Verster (bernellev@gmail.com):
> Hi
>
> Graham (ginggs) and myself (indiebio) and my two dogs are avid
> parkrunners. We are going to the Greenpoint parkrun tomorrow, and will
> have space for about 4 more people to join by car (we're both taking
> cars, for this purpose). We will leave Fuller at around 7:35am.

.../...

Ah, Debconf runs. I'm missing them....

maybe maybe maybe maybe next year in Montreal (choisissez bien la
date, les gars !)

And, while I'm at it, I'm wishing the best to all of you folks who'll
be at DC16......