Re: [Debconf-discuss] I'd really appreciate it if someone could meet me at the airport Jun 30

Hi Sam

On 21/06/2016 19:46, Sam Hartman wrote:
> It would be helpful to identify a specific person, not just look for
> Debian folks who might be arriving then.

Thanks for all the details, we can try to organise with the airport that
they take you to a specific place after you land and then I can pick you
up there. It's not at all far out of the way so it's no effort at all to
get you.

I can give you some piece of mind that once you land, you have nothing
to worry about, we'll make sure you get to the venue fine and if you
need any further assistance after that, we'll make sure you're able to
get about.

Are you able to send and receive SMS's? It's not essential, but it might
make things a bit easier once you arrive.

Have a good trip, and we hope you enjoy DebConf 16!

-Jonathan