[Debconf-discuss] I'd really appreciate it if someone could meet me at the airport Jun 30

Hi.

I'm totally blind and really kind of nervous about the trip to South
Africa.  I've done a fair bit of travel, but this is pushing my comfort
zone somewhat.
I'd really appreciate it if i could identify someone willing to meet me
at the airport (I'll be happy to pay expenses back from the venue
because it currently doesn't look like anyone is flying in around my
arrival time).

It would be helpful to identify a specific person, not just look for
Debian folks who might be arriving then.

I'm scheduled on ET829 flying in from ADDIS ABABA arriving at 17:10 on
June 30.
I'm coming from the US on ET 501, although if something goes wrong with
that flight I should be able to send mail and update on revised plans.

thanks for your consideration,

--Sam