Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Hepatitis A" vaccination recommendation was Re: Water supply at the venue

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh dijo [Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 01:53:07PM -0300]:
> (...)
> IMO: will travel, get vaccinated and do it *early* because the shots
> will oven cause mild infection or disconfort, and some cannot be taken
> together.  No excuses: if it is safe for you to take the shot, do it.

FWIW, I would add: If you have not taken the vaccines yet, DON'T do it
now. The health center I got my yellow fever vaccination at told me
the minimum time for that vaccine to be effective was two weeks (and
less than that gives you the unwelcome effects of having your immune
system slightly weakened). In fact, I decided to leave several of the
recommended vaccines for *after* DC16 (they are still useful to the
adult population in general, and I am all in all a frequent
transhemisferic traveller, although usually I don't cross any oceans;
I'd expect my immune system to be OK-ish with whatever it finds in
central Argentina).