Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Hepatitis A" vaccination recommendation was Re: Water supply at the venue

at bottom :-

On 15/06/2016, Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> wrote:

<snipped>

> The joking reply: Shirish, surely nothing in South Africa is as bad as
> a Delhi-belly???

@Bernelle Well, it's not my job to compare infectious maladies ;), but
just to share there was a mad caper black comedy movie of the same
name .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delhi_Belly

On a slightly more serious note, I have not been able to find any
info. about the booster shot as to how much time and space length
there should be between the two. I did find peripheral  info. about IG
(Immune globulin) which seems to be a protein that fights the
infection. This is also supposed to be helpful, dunno.

Look forward to info. from more people.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल