[Debconf-discuss] "Hepatitis A" vaccination recommendation was Re: Water supply at the venue

at bottom :-

On 14/06/2016, Julian Andres Klode <jak@debian.org> wrote:

> Just to add: A "Hepatitis A" vaccination is recommended for South
> African cities (at least in Germany it's recommended). It has a
> tendency to spread with water.
>
> --
> Debian Developer - deb.li/jak | jak-linux.org - free software dev
>
> When replying, only quote what is necessary, and write each reply
> directly below the part(s) it pertains to (`inline'). Thank you.

Dear Julian,
This whole thread was crucial. The South African DHA-84 Form 11 which
I filled recommended to get "Hepatitis A" vaccination done only if you
are going to stay in South Africa for more than 3 months.

With your insight/knowledge I did take the vaccine today as its better
to take it rather than give opportunity to get sick while traveling
due to water, something as severe as  "Hepatitis A" which spreads with
water. although will be sticking with bottled water or filtered water
as much as possible.

I would suggest to put out a mass e-mail as this in the other
attendees interest to get vaccinated.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल