Re: [Debconf-discuss] Last call for keys for keysigning in Cape Town, South Africa

On Tue, 2016-06-14 11:06:16 -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Holger Levsen dijo [Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 08:49:41AM +0000]:
>>> I'd say: Always, like last year?
>>
>> the party must be kicked off with some event where everybody
>> agrees on the main fingerprint...
>
> As I will be talking on Monday about some ideas / suggestions for
> our GPG WoT network strengthening, Anibal suggested me by private
> mail to have a reading of the SHA256 during my session -- Which I
> will.

That's right. :)

Thank you Gunnar.

Gunnar's talk is titled "Learning from our keyring: What do our PGP
keys say about the project?" and is scheduled on Monday 4 July at
16:10.

https://debconf16.debconf.org/schedule/
https://debconf16.debconf.org/talks/22/
https://debconf16.debconf.org/users/gwolf/

We'll read aloud and project the hash of the list of key fingerprints.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann%E2%80%93Sassaman_key-signing_protocol

Cheers.