Re: [Debconf-discuss] Water supply at the venue

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 11:37:38AM +0100, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> Julian Andres Klode wrote:
> > Just to add: A "Hepatitis A" vaccination is recommended for South
> > African cities (at least in Germany it's recommended). It has a
> > tendency to spread with water.
>
> Thanks for pointing this out, it is also advised by the UK NHS and free,
> but somehow I overlooked this when I researched it.  I've left it
> slightly too late now (should be administered 2-4 weeks before travel) :
> http://www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk/destinations/africa/south-africa.aspx

Well, it won't kill you or cause permanent damage normally; and you get
lifelong immunity from an infection, so you don't have to worry *that*
much about it...

--
Debian Developer - deb.li/jak | jak-linux.org - free software dev

When replying, only quote what is necessary, and write each reply
directly below the part(s) it pertains to (`inline'). Thank you.