Re: [Debconf-discuss] Last call for keys for keysigning in Cape Town, South Africa

On Tue, 2016-06-14 08:21:36 +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 08:29:51PM +1000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
>> [0] https://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc16/ksp-dc16.html
>
> I'd probably participate if I could send my key with gpg
> --send-keys $special_keyserver like it is done at other key
> signing parties prepared by other DDs.
>
> [0] just describes sending the keys in ways which wont work with
> my mail setup and I cannot be bothered to figure it out, so no key
> signing party at dc16 for me...

Hello Holger,

If it's an inconvenience for you, please send me a signed email
message with your key fingerprint. Same deal applies to anyone with
a similar problem.

> And then I wonder, when will the party take place anyway,
> https://debconf16.debconf.org/schedule/ does not list it :(

It has been answered already by jak and bernellev. ;)

We'll make public the hash of the list of keys before general or
keynote meetings, when possible.

> P.S.: I also think it would have been nice if you had linked
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann%E2%80%93Sassaman_key-signing_protocol
> as I believe the party will be following that???

Sure. Thank you for the suggestion.

Kind regards,

Aníbal