Re: [Debconf-discuss] Last call for keys for keysigning in Cape Town, South Africa

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 08:21:36AM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 08:29:51PM +1000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> > [0] https://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc16/ksp-dc16.html
>
> I'd probably participate if I could send my key with gpg --send-keys
> $special_keyserver like it is done at other key signing parties prepared
> by other DDs.
>
> [0] just describes sending the keys in ways which wont work with my mail
> setup and I cannot be bothered to figure it out, so no key signing party
> at dc16 for me…
>
> And then I wonder, when will the party take place anyway,
> https://debconf16.debconf.org/schedule/ does not list it :(

I'd say: Always, like last year?

--
Debian Developer - deb.li/jak | jak-linux.org - free software dev

When replying, only quote what is necessary, and write each reply
directly below the part(s) it pertains to (`inline'). Thank you.