[Debconf-discuss] status of the showmebox initiative ?

Hi all,

Just wanted to know the what is the status quo of the showmebox
initiative that Bernelle had. Has there been any participation either
locally or internationally for the showmebox initiative or has this
been deferred ?

I ask as I saw https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/DebianDay and
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/DebianDay_Hardware and neither
of the two mention the showmebox initiative anywhere.

If there is or has been participation, please let me know and put it
up on either of the two wikis which will also inspire/goad me into
getting touch with the open data folks and trying to get them to
contribute some small/big visualization for the initiative.

Looking forward to know.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल