Re: [Debconf-discuss] Trip to Addo after Debconf

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 6:16 PM Dieter Adriaenssens <dieter.adriaenssens@gmail.com> wrote:

Did you make arrangements yet : car rental, accommodation?

I have rented a car from 10th to 15th at Cape Town Airport. I am guessing that as winter is off-season, hotel/hostel/naturepark bookings can be done later too.

So that leaves 5-6 days to drive to Addo and back, which should be plenty of time to visit the park, and a lot of amazing views along the way : Garden route, Swartberg pass (between Prins Albert and Oudtshoorn), and probably much more (there are plenty of national parks around).
What planning did you have in mind? I guess 1-2 days to drive to Addo, 1-2 days to visit the park and 1-2 days to return to Cape Town should leave enough time to see a lot.

Just wondering : Do you have an interest in hiking or rock climbing?

--
Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens