[Debconf-discuss] clothes, dress code for debconf

Hi all,

I have made a link for clothing in debconf in logistics. I tried to
figure out if there was something in either the debconf-discuss or
debconf-team archives but was only able to dig out past threads,
nothing about the current event. And I don't want to blindly re-use
the instructions which were there in some other event as local culture
and people who are hosting us would probably be better to guide us.

Can somebody share some guidelines for debconf. I know it is and can
be a touchy subject as clothes are pretty much a combination of
personal styles and the culture where we come from. But if there any
guidelines, would be good to know and share. For Indians, for example
I can share that it probably would be a good idea to have either thick
cotton t-shirts just to make sure that you don't get cold. Have no
idea about t-shirts, three-fourths, shorts, tank tops, trousers and
all the different clothes which make a person unique.

Looking for guidance, will also help in making correct choices, both
for the conference as well as going out into the city.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल