[Debconf-discuss] Tennis courts

Hi all,

I noticed a while back on the photo of the campus that there are tennis
courts on-campus not too far from the buildings where debconf will be.

I love playing tennis (although I'm not terribly good at it), so it'd be
great if I could play a game or two against whoever is interested.

Questions:
1. Do we have access to these courts? This doesn't have to be for free;
   I'm happy to pay if needs be--although if we *can* use these courts
   for free, that would obviously be awesome ;-)
2. Is there anyone else who would like to play?
3. If there are enough people answering in the affirmative to 2., and
   the price for a court is not too high (or we get the courts for
   free), how would people feel about a little tournament?

Regards,

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,