Re: [Debconf-discuss] Late Registeration

Dear Friends
any reply?

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 3:18 PM, Ebrahim A. Senejani <senejani@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Friends,

Hi
My name is Ebrahim A. Senejani from Iran and working with Linux from 2002 and active in Iran Community (Arak Lug, SchooLinux and Tehran Lug) and educate Linux based on Ubuntu and Debian to many students and their teachers and some of my colleagues and had so many seminars about Linux and Open Source.
I have heard late about the DebConf, how can I register for this event and is it possible to get sponsorship?

best regards
--
Ebrahim A. Senejani
Senior UNIX Systems Engineer

Please Note:
This Communication is Private & Confidential.   This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and / or confidential and is the property of  Senejani.

It is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,

you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate,

distribute, or use this message and any attachments or any part thereof. If you have received this

message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any

attachments from your system.

Note: English IS NOT my native language. I'm not good at it. But I think writing in poor English is much more BETTER THAN not writing at all. But I'll be glad receiving friendly editorial, spelling, grammar, ... comments and I'll fix and learn.