Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] First recorded videos live!

[Alberto Fuentes]
> I put together a little script that generates a rss feed for the videos
> http://104.219.184.171/grab.urls.sh
>
> Im using it successfully to import the videos. You can find the RSS feed
> generated here
> http://104.219.184.171/debconf15-video.xml

Thank you very much!  This work very well with Miro, but it would be a
lot easier to use the source and figure out what to see if there were
more meta-information, like title, description and speaker name, in the
XML file.  Any chance you can update it to include such information?  Is
there a good source connecting the videos with the speak information on

I would like to send Debian conferance recordings on the Norwegian open
channel, Frikanalen, and thus need meta-info to present the recording
sensible in the TV schedule.  It would give the talks national
broadcasting coverage and hopefully attract some new users to the Debian
community.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen