Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebCamp14 before DebConf14?

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 06:03:13PM +0200, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:
> Hi,

> Will there be a DebCamp before the official program starts?  Anybody working on
> it?  Anybody interested in joining?  I'm about to order flight tickets and I'd
> like to be sure about the dates.

Hello, Joost!

There will be no organized DebCamp before DebConf14 this year. We have
elected to extend the conference proper to include both surrounding weekends
to allow for in-conference hacking time in place of a few days of devoted
hacking time prior.

Thank you for asking!
Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski