Re: [Debconf-discuss] Fwd: Re: [Debconf-announce] DC13 Final Report

On 14/10/13 at 17:32 +0200, Andreas Gläser wrote:
> P.P.S: I was also hoping to be granted Debian-membership status, once I
> was there and did the keysigning-stuff, but so far I still seem to be
> needing two advocates to support me with this, but I have none.
> You can also look at this:
> https://nm.debian.org/public/person/agl
> I am quite unsure, whether there were technical problems or
> organizational, or just bad communication, but I did not get a password
> yet or an account to change anything there.

Hi Andreas,

You should talk directly to the people you have been working with inside
Debian, to see if they consider your ready to start the new member
process, based on your involvement so far. Note that not being an
official member of the project does not prevent you from contributing to
Debian [in most cases].

Lucas