[Debconf-discuss] Fwd: Re: [Debconf-announce] DC13 Final Report

P.P.S: I was also hoping to be granted Debian-membership status, once I
was there and did the keysigning-stuff, but so far I still seem to be
needing two advocates to support me with this, but I have none.
You can also look at this:
https://nm.debian.org/public/person/agl
I am quite unsure, whether there were technical problems or
organizational, or just bad communication, but I did not get a password
yet or an account to change anything there.

--
Andreas Glaeser
Baumschulenstr. 105