Re: [Debconf-discuss] FTWCA DebConf15 in Germany^Wmechelen

On 29-08-13 00:23, martin f krafft wrote:
> #debconf15-germany
> http://lists.debconf.net/mailman/listinfo/debconf15-germany
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany
>
> this is the last message of this kind

Actually, it isn't ;-P

We're planning to hold a first meeting for debconf15 in mechelen, in
mechelen, for which I've created a doodle:
http://doodle.com/pbcb3aq42e7g6ukk

It'd be nice if those of us you want to help out and can make it in
person would indicate their availability. If you can't make it in person
but would still like to help out, just send me a private mail.

Regards,

(*this* is ;-)

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/