Re: [Debconf-discuss] git-buildpackage session

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 09:20:32AM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> Op 2013-08-14 om 00:04 schreef Giovanni Mascellani:
> >
> > Well, let's try to find something better, although there won't be many
> > possibilities. I would like to put this tutorial on the 15th, because on > > the 16th there are things I would like to participate to for more or > > less the whole day and I think it's better to avoid the last day (if not
> > other, just to leave it free for other interesting events that will pop
> > up in the meantime).
> >
> > During 15th, the other two slots that I'm available to sacrifice are
> > 11.30 and 15.30. This results into three available slots (I take the
> > freedom to consider my availability as mandatory!). I set up a Doodle
> > for voting:
> >
> > http://www.doodle.com/iyhc2iwfb6up22xn
> >
> > Please vote ASAP, because I don't know when I'll make the final decision.
> >
> > I don't think we'll find something good for everybody, but let's try to
> > minimize at least! :-)
> >

> Just reloaded http://penta.debconf.org/dc13_schedule/day_2013-08-15.en.html
> but didn't find it yet.
>
> Please announce the time and place.

Since this was my shortest Debconf ever (from Sa 1:30 to Sa 10:15) I
couldn't attend this session. I do wonder if there are enough Debian
folks around at Froscon next week though:

	http://www.froscon.de/

I could try to grab a room for a git-buildpackage tutorial/BoF there.
Cheers,
 -- Guido