Re: [Debconf-discuss] Werewolf session Tuesday night, 21:00 o'clock

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> [2013.08.12.1232 +0200]:
> The game starts Tuesday night at 21:00, most likely in BoF room 1,
> unless I post an update, so check your mail once or twice tomorrow.

No update. This is to confirm
http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20130812.103229.c6331c57.en.html

Werewolf is not a card game, it's a game about knowing your peers
and friends and colleagues… and bluffing and lying. It's fun.

Wrrrraaarrrrr!

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  ex-DebConf orga team; ex-press officer

"i feel sorry for people who don't drink. when they wake up in the
 morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
                                                    -- frank sinatra