Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf Beach Map

Hi,

version 1.0 of DebConf Beach Map released with marked trail (actually
two similar options) to the prefered beach.  You can even download a
printable map (see left top corner).  The shortest walk is quite exactly
2km - the slight detour via Vaumarcus castle adds about 350m.

So have another look at

  http://fam-tille.de/debconf/beach.html

Have fun and enjoy swimming at DebConf

    Andreas.