Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf13: Call for keys for keysigning in Vaumarcus, Switzerland

On Thu, Aug 08, 2013 at 08:13:51PM +1000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
>On Fri, Aug 02, 2013 at 11:35:11PM +0000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:

>>> s/13th/14th/

>> Currently, there are 59 people listed at [2]. Also, it's only a few days
>> before the release of the ksp-dc13 keyring.
>>
>> So please send your keys as soon as possible.
>>
>> If you sent a key and it isn't listed at [2], please let us know.
>>
>> [2] http://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc13/names.html
>
> There are currently 99 people listed at [2]. There are 12 hours or so
> before the deadline.
>
> If you plan to send your keys, please hurry up and send them as
> explained at [0].

The deadline has now passed. If you haven't submitted your keys yet,
it's too late to get your keys on the list. It's not, however, too late
to participate altogether. Bring paper slips or business cards with your
gpg fingerprint.

Martin F Krafft will announce the KSP time and venue of a
discussion/information session about the kesigning during DebConf13. It
will be followed by a KSP.

At http://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc13/ both the keyring and text
files will have corresponding files with their SHA256 checksums. The
SHA256 files will be signed with public key 0x947897D8, which can be
downloaded from keyring.debian.org or db.debian.org.

At [0] there is more information about how to verify the signed SHA256
checksums.