Re: [Debconf-discuss] Swiss power connector

also sprach Giacomo Catenazzi <cate@debian.org> [2013.08.07.2234 +0200]:
> Really the Swiss plugs are so weird: the ISO standard based them for
> standardization (with small change, but only Brazil will use them).

I know of no other plug that combines grounding and small space.
Stuff like this is only possible in .ch:

  http://www.voltus.de/schalterprogramme/jung/aluminium/schuko-steckdosen/jung-al2523-120sev-steckdose-nach-schweizer-norm-dreifach-steckdose-typ-12.html

So, quite differently from Microsoft OOXML, this is a better
standard than the rest, but it has not been adopted outside of .ch
and .br.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  ex-DebConf orga team; ex-press officer

above all, we should not wish to divest
our existence of its rich ambiguity.
                                                 --friedrich nietzsche