Re: [Debconf-discuss] [idea] wheezy released -> fund campaign again?

Hi Holger,

On Wed, 8 May 2013 15:36:52 +0200
Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> On Montag, 6. Mai 2013, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> >  We've happily released Wheezy, so users look into it now.
> >  So, just an idea, how about do DebConf funding campaign, again?
> >  Maybe some of users want to donate, IMHO.
>
> Thats a great idea IMO. Could you draft an initial text for the DebConf blog?

<draft>

 We Debian Project are pleased to say Debian 7.0 "Wheezy" was released,
 but the development would never stop - it's time to start 8.0 "Jessie"
 cycle. And in this summer, we'll hold annual developers conference,
 DebConf13 in Switzerland (8-11th, August). To accelerate its development,
 we'll run fund raising campaign, as next to succeeded fund matching.

 For Big fun of Debian, please donate to the Conference if you want to
 see next and greatest version ever! :-)

 For more information, see http://debconf13.debconf.org/

</draft>

--