[Debconf-discuss] DC12 International poetry night pictures and videos!

Hi everybody, How are you? I hope fine. Finally I share you the photos
and videos that I was able to take in the international poetry night in
the Panal bar in Managua, an apology for taking so long. Thank you very
much to Victor for his help with the server space. Into an opportunity I
will upload some other photos and videos that I have of this great
DebConf in Nicaragua. Take care and enjoy.

http://jathan.ociologia.org/International_poetry_night_DC12/
--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber por que lee esto