Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] Debian Kids Camp for DebConf-next

Hi there!

I should admit that I lost track of where all this should be discussed,
I would say that a wiki page in Category:DebConf13 would be the best:

  <http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Category:DebConf13>

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 19:07:42 +0200, Hector Oron wrote:
> 2012/7/18 Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org>:
>> About accomodation: Not counting camping, we have space for 325 people
>> in Le Camp. Being in Central Europe, it is not impossible that we get
>> that number of attendees. Can we dare to provide lodging, possibly
>> against our desired attendance?
>
> Was there a possibility to camp outdoors? That might help lowering the
> threshold here. Also making a note.

This is currently being discussed with 'Le Camp' and we are sorry we do
no have a definitive answer yet.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca