Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] Debian Kids Camp for DebConf-next

Hi,

2012/7/18 Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>:

> I like the plan even if "debian-jr must coordinate with DebConf team"
> does not reflect the reality: Whoever steps into debian-jr *becomes*
> debian-jr itself (because there does not seem to be any such thing like
> debian-jr team any more).  So if those people are DebConfIstas that's
> perfectly fine and I would like this plan very much but it just would be
> an internal coordination (as long as no new rush from outside would be
> triggered).

I just got admin rights in debian-jr team. I am also DebConfIsta and
in touch with Debconf organizers, even putting tiny bits in there. I
think this topic is so important that I feel like taking
responsability for it, and I am pretty sure it'll be a combined task
around the community, so it won't be as heavy as we all expect. :-)

regards,
--