Re: [Debconf-discuss] marvels of DebConf

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.com.au> wrote:
> So thanks and well done to the organising team for a big effort getting
> us through the week without any major crisis

What to say more about this but YeyeyeyYEAH???!!!
(you get some details how I feel about this in proper Nicañol, promised)

Well. Seeing the danger of making this the longest thread on -discuss
should everybody having enjoyed it to add her +1's I wanna get that
over the wire:

I also really thank the participants and Volunteers for the great
time, as well being patient with me when I kicked them out if my
office and refused them my printing services. It was a great pleasure
to count your numbers!

See ya in the land of mountains, cheese, and watches!
:)

Henning