Re: [Debconf-discuss] [penta] Evaluating new conference software

On Sat, 2012-07-14 at 22:17 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the need for replacement fo Penta comes a bit suddenly for
> non-attendees.  Not that I would be strongly connected to Penta at all,
> but it would help if
>
>    http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/PentaReplacements
>
> would contain at least a short reasoning why there is any need for a
> replacement.

http://penta.debconf.org/dc12_schedule/events/932.en.html
http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2012/debconf12/low/932_BoF_Is_there_life_after_the_barf.ogv

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers. - Leonard Brandwein